PRE-ORDER Issue 21 now, orders will be mailed out from the 8th of February 2024.
In issue 21 of Magneto Spring 2024
Ayrton Senna, De Tomaso Mangusta, George Barris, Sunbeam 1000hp ‘Slug’, Wayne Carini, Le Mans Triumph TR2, the top 50 Group C cars and more… there’s something for everyone in the latest Magneto.
- Senna, the man. Veteran F1 journalist David Tremayne documents Ayrton’s Senna’s life, influence and personality, and talks with those he worked with and raced with, ahead of the 30th anniversary of his death
- De Tomaso Mangusta. The story of the Mangusta’s development and the restoration of the example used in the Kylie ‘Can’t get you out of my head’ video
- Lister, the Laurence Pearce years, with the Storm and the Jaguar-based racing cars
- Sunbeam 1000hp. In-depth history and photography of the National Motor Museum’s record-breaking 1927 Sunbeam 1000hp at the start of its restoration
- Triumph TR2. How the she secret factory 1955 Le Mans development car was found and restored
To ensure you don’t miss this issue, subscribe to Magneto at our best subscription rate – use Magneto20s to receive a 20% discount